[SDI-Africa] Fw: [OSGeo Africa] African FOSSGIS meeting 2010

Byron A.O. Anangwe banangwe at rcmrd.org
Thu Mar 4 02:15:52 EST 2010

Thanks Tim for your email. We are keen to participate in the initiative more
as a learning experience to enable us effectively get our programmes on
OSGIS started.

Please keep me in the loop

Kindest regards

Byron A. Okubasu Anangwe
Product Development Officer – RCMRD

 : +254 20 8560227/65		/: +254-722-357528/735-981098
/: (Fax) +254 20 8561673/3767	/: banangwe at rcmrd.org ;
baokubasu at yahoo.co.uk
 : http://www.rcmrd.org