[OSGeo Africa] Aerial Photogrammetry

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon Oct 11 03:38:16 EDT 2010

Hi Willyah,

Before you ask questions on any list, you must have done a little bit of research yourself

Here is the first thing I normally do, search google

in your case search google for "aerial photogrammetry"

You will get lots of things to view

2 of the first sites to look at for "aerial photogrammetry" from google
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_photography
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-aerial-photogrammetry.htm

William