[OSGeo Africa] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Edu] Summer school in Tropical biodiversity using FOSS4G]

Gavin gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:32:09 EST 2011

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Clara Tattoni <tattonic at ing.unitn.it>
To: edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [OSGeo-Edu] Summer school in Tropical biodiversity using FOSS4G
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:05:33 +0100 (CET)

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the first edition of a Summer School titled
“Tropical rainforest biodiversity: field and GIS tools for assessing,
monitoring and mapping” to be held in the Udzungwa Mountains of Tanzania
from July 1-14 2011. The school is organized by Trento Science Museum
(Italy) and the University of Trento and will be based at the Udzungwa
Ecological Monitoring Centre, a field station annexed to the Udzungwa
Mountains National Park.

The school is open to 15-20 international students and will also be
attended by Ecologists from Tanzanian National Parks.

For more information and downloading the brochure please visit
http://www.mtsn.tn.it/INGLESE/ing_sezioni/sum-sch11.asp

We would be grateful if can pass the information to interested applicants
and colleagues.

Thanks for your attention and best wishes,

Sorry for cross-posting

Clara

--
| Clara Tattoni                                                |
| Laboratorio di  Ecologia                                     |