[OSGeo Africa] Census Shape Files

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Mon Dec 3 00:15:17 PST 2012

    The SG has had a couple of projects along these lines

    http://csg.dla.gov.za/05_15.htm

    http://csg.dla.gov.za/scanpmb.htm

    I have NO idea of the standards or format that these projects adhere to
    , or if they are of any use to thos interested in the Census data ?

    Although I would think that they may be of some help in comparing land
    parcels ?

    I would be interested to know if the spatial information pertaining to
    these projects and their resultant data sets are available ? ( ie can
    be downloaded or ordered standalone )

    CM