[OSGeo Africa] (no subject)

Heidi Van Deventer HvDeventer at csir.co.za
Mon Feb 20 03:38:34 EST 2012

Hi Nombuso,

You can get them from NGI, or from us, we are vendors of their data. Do you need the whole of RSA or just a section. If only a section, I can upload it to ftp for you.

Heidi

>>> "Nombuso Vilakazi" <Nombuso.Vilakazi at imbabazane.co.za> 20/02/2012 10:16 >>>

Hi,

Someone please help me, I am looking for a 5m Contour line coverage,
where can I get them?,

Thank You,

___________________

Nombuso Vilakazi

GIS Technician

Imbabazane Local Municipality

P O Box 750

Estcourt, 3310

GPS CO-ORDINATES

290 06' 20,742" SOUTH

290 41' 15,227" EAST

Telephone No: 036 353 0691/3

Fax Number : 036 353 6661

Email  : Nombuso.Vilakazi at imbabazane.co.za

          : nombusov at gmail.com

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength", Isaiah 40v31

and is believed to be clean.