PRR: [OSGeo Africa] (no subject), 5m Contours

Aslam Parker APARKER at ruraldevelopment.gov.za
Mon Feb 20 03:23:32 EST 2012

Dear Nombuso

You can get 5m contour coverage in limited parts of SA from NGI office. This is in areas where there are othophoto maps made and high demand areas. We have 20m contours of the whole country, which many interpolate to 5m.

Please see full contact details

Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information, Private Bag X10, Mowbray, 7705. South Africa
Van der Sterr Building, Rhodes Avenue, Mowbray. Cape Town.
Email: sales at ruraldevelopment.gov.za.  Website: http://www.ngi.gov.za
Tel : +27 (0)21-658 4300. Fax: +27 (0)21-686 9884 or 086 620 2175

>>> "Nombuso Vilakazi" <Nombuso.Vilakazi at imbabazane.co.za> 2012/02/20 10:16 AM >>>

Hi,

Someone please help me, I am looking for a 5m Contour line coverage, where can I get them?,

Thank You,

___________________
Nombuso Vilakazi
GIS Technician
Imbabazane Local Municipality
P O Box 750
Estcourt, 3310

GPS CO-ORDINATES
290 06' 20,742" SOUTH
290 41' 15,227" EAST

Telephone No: 036 353 0691/3
Fax Number : 036 353 6661
Email  : Nombuso.Vilakazi at imbabazane.co.za
          : nombusov at gmail.com
"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength", Isaiah 40v31