[OSGeo Africa] Request for assistance

Sne Shelembe mashelembe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:57:07 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have a very strong interest in GIS and Remote Sensing, however I don't
seem to be getting anywhere in the field. I studied Geography and
Environmental Management and graduated in 2010. I would really appreciate
to get a mentor to guide me and teach me how GIS is used in the workplace.
I have come to realize that it is all good and well to know the textbook
GIS, but it is also vital to practice it and have the practical experience.
I realize that I may be taking chances, but if there is anyone who is
looking to train people, I would absolutely love to be a trainee.

Kind regards,
Sinethemba

--
Sinethemba N. Shelembe