[OSGeo Africa] RE:ACCESS TO THE DATA FROM EXTERNAL DATA BASE

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 22 05:42:03 EDT 2012

Hi

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Humbulani Gadisi
<humbulanig at nfsdc.co.za> wrote:
> You can only view the data from the web using URL:http//gis.feziledabi.gov.za/viewer

I tested your url. It opens and loads a bunch of ESRI looking stuff
but displays no maps. You will probably have more success getting help
by approaching your vendor - that is after all probably the reason why
you opted for expensive proprietary instead of free Free software - so
you might as well take advantage of their support services.

Good luck!

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services