[OSGeo Africa] RE:ACCESS TO THE DATA FROM EXTERNAL DATA BASE

Graeme McFerren gmcferren at csir.co.za
Thu Mar 22 05:43:19 EDT 2012

Hi Humbulani

 http://gis.feziledabi.gov.za/viewer is the correct URL (you were missing a : ) - and it seems to resolve okay to an ESRI Flex based viewer, but no map data shows...

If it is an ArcGIS Server specific problem, you are probably better off in the ESRI forums.

Otherwise, I have known there to be firewall issues / slow access in the past when SA government departments or municipalities try to access data from external sites. Not sure of current experiences though.

Regards
Graeme

>>> "Humbulani Gadisi" <humbulanig at nfsdc.co.za> 3/22/2012 11:28 AM >>>
You can only view the data from the web using URL:http//gis.feziledabi.gov.za/viewer