[OSGeo Africa] Shapefiles of TVBC states

Helene Verhoef HeleneV at statssa.gov.za
Wed Oct 10 04:09:43 PDT 2012

Hi,
I have, at some stage, created it from magisterial districts that I know were part of these areas...will search for it and pass on but can not vouch for accuracy. Captured from a hard copy map of 1987....if interested.
Regards
Helene

Ms Helene Verhoef
Manager: Geographic Frames
(Place Names & EAs)
Statistics South Africa
Tel: +27(12) 310 8952
Fax: +27(12) 310 8915
Cell: +27 082 888 2521

Private Bag X 44
Pretoria 0001
South Africa

A bend in the road is not the end of the road...
unless you fail to make the turn.

Have you visited Stats SA's new-look
website, STATS ONLINE?  Log on to
www.statssa.gov.za and feel the power of
statistical information at your fingertips!

>>> "Aslam Parker" <APARKER at ruraldevelopment.gov.za> 10/10/2012 12:38 PM >>>
Dear Colleagues

I urgently need shapefiles/(vector polygons in whatever format) of the TVBC states before the incorporation in SA. Any advice where I can get this?

Aslam Parker | Director: Geo-spatial Information and Professional Support
|Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information www.ngi.gov.za ( http://www.ngi.gov.za/ )| Cape Town|
Tel +27 21 658 4302|Fax +27 86 211 7919| Mobile 082 331 8501| aparker at ruraldevelopment.gov.za

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email and/or any related attachments