[OSGeo Africa] Shapefiles of TVBC states

Silberbauer Mike (RQS) SilberbauerM at dwa.gov.za
Wed Oct 10 05:05:30 PDT 2012

Hi Aslam,

DWA's GIS section has a copy, according to the citation on their spatial data inventory web site:
http://www.dwa.gov.za/bi/
Select metadata
Then click on the Title button
Look for "Self governing & TBVC States (sgtbvc_geo)"

It would appear that they obtained it from your department in ~1992.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Silberbauer
SilberbauerM at dwa.gov.za * http://www.dwa.gov.za/IWQS
Resource Quality Services Tel: + 27 12 808 9605 (if broken, try 082 908 2895)