[OSGeo Africa] Native reserves/locations as originally proclaimed in the Native Land Act of 1913 and later

Aslam Parker APARKER at ruraldevelopment.gov.za
Mon Apr 8 03:06:32 PDT 2013

Hi All

I know this is a long shot, but is there anyone who has data on the location of Native Reserves as proclaimed in the 1913 Land Act and subsequent amendment. The TVBC states is a relatively recent artifact of the Apartheid Government land engineering project, for which I have information. I also have maps showing the location of Native Reserves in the 1960's. I am looking for maps older than this.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Aslam Parker | Director: Geo-spatial Information and Professional Support
|Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information www.ngi.gov.za| Cape Town|
Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 86 211 7919| Mobile 082 331 8501| aparker at ruraldevelopment.gov.za