[OSGeo Africa] [!! SPAM] Re: How to capture cadastral data using QGIS

Johan van Rensburg johan at geosol.com.na
Thu Aug 8 08:29:21 PDT 2013

Hi Zoltan,

We have a Town Planning client that needs to do changes on a cadastral shape file as captured or to do planning of a new township layout. They have two choices ArcGIS(Expensive) or QGIS (Inexpensive) the only problem is the ability to do the data capture with QGIS.

Best Regards

Johan van Rensburg
GIS Consultant
Geo Business Solutions    l  <http://www.munsys.com/> www.geosol.com.na<http://www.geosol.com.na/>  l Tel: (061) 226929    l Fax: (061) 229623
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail must not be copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s) named above. Geo Business Solutions does not endorse or accept responsibility for any personal views expressed in this e-mail.