[OSGeo Africa] [OSGeo Africa Re: How to capture cadastral data using QGIS

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Thu Aug 8 15:05:23 PDT 2013

    Hi ,

    I am no expert on this -- just starting to try and puzzle it all out

    I *think* that this is what you would be after in ArcGIS -- seeing as you
    mention it  ( apologies Tim , Gavin )

    Parcel Editor Toolbar

    http://tinyurl.com/mkyaehk

    ArcGIS Help 10.2 { Editing Parcels }

    http://tinyurl.com/k0vw93w

    Some other links

    http://tinyurl.com/llqq97q

    The Geneology Extension looks particularly uiseful for what I am
    interested in.

    Please let me know if this is getting anywhere near what you were after ?

    CM