[OSGeo Africa] 1913 Natives Land Act Exhibition on Social Media Platforms

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Sat Aug 10 12:17:39 PDT 2013

    I have now had a bit of time to work through some of my source material

    Might I suggest a careful reading of the following article

    "Protest in South Africa: Prominent Black Leaders' Commentary on the
    Natives Land Act , 1913 - 1936"
    Harvey M Feinberg
    Historia , 52 , 2 November 2006 , pp 119-144

    I managed to find a copy to download -- I am sure you can as well.

    MOST ILLUMINATING

    [quote]

    PKI Seme a founder of the ANC  , invested in real estate and was director
    of an African  company the .....

    "Native Farmers Association of Africa Limited"

    [/quote]

    He was not the only ANC member to invest in land !

    CM