[OSGeo Africa] Using south-orientated CRSs for GIS in SouthAfrica

Michael D Manyama phalageospatial at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:07:16 PDT 2013

Thanks Aslam, it all makes sense now, atleast just from the naming
convention.

Regards,

Michael D Manyama
Chief Executive Officer

Phala Geo-Spatial Solutions

206  Blue Berry Complex,Faire Glen,Pta
084 710 8815
086 611 4538
phalageospatial at gmail.com
mike.dudu.manyama

"We must overcome the notion that we are ordinary, it robs you of the chance
to become extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre" Utah Hagon
-------------------------------------
My calling is sure,my challenge is big,my vision is clear,my desire is
strong,my influence is eternal,my impact is critical,my purpose is
unmistakable,my direction is forward,my heart is genuine,my strength is
supernatural,my reward is promised, and my God is real! I refuse to be
dismayed, disengaged, disgruntled, discouraged, or distracted.

_______________________________
Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice
This message may contain information which is confidential or private in
nature, some or all of which may be subject to legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not read, use, distribute, copy or act
in reliance of this message or are any file which may be attached. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter return and/or delete it from
your system. Phala Geo-Spatial Solutions accepts no liability (to the
fullest extent permitted by law) for opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message which do not relate to its official business. No
contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of this e-mail.
This message was scanned for viruses before being sent. However, the
recipient should also scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses
and the like. Neither Phala Geo-Spatial Solutions nor the sender accepts any
responsibility or liability for viruses or loss, damage or expense resulting
from the access of this e-mail or any files which are attached hereto.
Please note that Phala Geo-Spatial Solutions reserves the right to monitor
e-mails sent or received.
____