[OSGeo Africa] Data required - land ownership and ground water resources

Aslam Parker APARKER at ruraldevelopment.gov.za
Thu Feb 7 05:54:40 PST 2013

Hi All

The State Land Audit is not a secret at all. Just like the Census data, some information might be classified and not freely available.

>>> "Chris" <chris at airphotoafrica.co.za> 2/7/2013 11:20 AM >>>

    Hi Aslam ,

    Thank you for your mail -- I hope you have alternative employment lined
    up   ( OK I am kinda being facetious -- I am worried for what happens if
    the MSM get a hold of this info -- apparently "whislte-blowers" are not
    treated too kindly )

    "State Land Audit"

    Are you talking "State"  as in the whole state of RSA
    or
    State as in state owned land ?

    In a round about way you re-inforce my earlier rmail

    CLASSIFIED

    An RFI  ( Request for Information )

    Come on

    You have to be joking

    It is Febrauary -- not April

    Perhaps Nkandlaville is included in the audit ?  ( What is it called
    again -- Natioanl Security Key Point ? )

    No offence to you boss -- what is going on in that nightmare that we call
    "Government"

    CM