[OSGeo Africa] Data required - land ownership and ground water resources

Walter Smit walter at digitalgeography.co.za
Thu Feb 7 21:58:45 PST 2013

@Chris
Aslam might disagree, but his department (admittedly another directorate -
SPI) is constructing "El Dorado". Think spatial data from 13 sector
departments and some parastatals; each of the 700 plus spatial layers
assigned to a data custodian (responsible official); access over the
internet plus WMS and possibly WFS.

I cant elaborate, because it keeps me too busy :-)