[OSGeo Africa] South Africa Aerial Imagery

Lore Sereetsi sereetsikl at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 03:33:05 PST 2013

Hi Grant

I had a look at the link. Great imagery.
However, would it be possible to indicate the date by which the imagery was last taken (assuming the site will be up for a long while, updated data is always best). So far it seems to be more than a year old.
Also, perhaps an indication of some reference system (unless this defeats the purpose of it's intended use).

Regards

Lore K. Sereetsi