[OSGeo Africa] Getting data from Stats SA

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:26:10 PST 2013

Hi Helene,

I followed the instructions you posted here about a month ago to try and
get the data I need.

The problem is that I can't wait until March, my job is due at the end of
January. So I was hoping to use the midyear population estimates and the
household surveys in place of the full census data. But I really don't know
how to communicate with Stats SA about this.

I'll give the people mentioned by another poster a go, but if you can
suggest a person at Stats SA (not the web site, it's not useful to me at
this stage) who can perhaps help me, I would be grateful.

Regards
Hanlie