[OSGeo Africa] My preocupation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gavin Fleming gavin at afrispatial.co.za
Tue Jul 30 04:08:22 PDT 2013

Hi Jean Paul

If you get the nightly build of 1.9 you will experience the alpha/beta
version of QGIS 2.0 as it emerges.

1.9 is built and tested automatically every night so it is very usable.
I have been using it for months now and will also be using it in our
upcoming QGIS course in August.

This post from Tim has more detail [1]

Gavin

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2013-June/026669.html