[OSGeo Africa] Training

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Wed Jul 31 00:22:02 PDT 2013

On 2013/07/31 01:08, Ulrich Pavlick wrote:
> Good day to all,
>
> I am at the last stage of my MSc degree in Geoinformatics. I would
> like to complete my Plato registration which requires a service
> traning. Could anyone enroll me in-service traning? I would really
> appreciate to be given this opportunity and would send my CV to
> whoever is willing to help.
>
> Thank you in anticipation. I look forward to reading all favourable
> response soon.
>
> Pavlick

Hi Ulrich,

Knowing where you live/work/play/study would be a good start for us who
may be able to help you.

Good luck and kind regards,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.

34° 6'16.35"S 18°28'5.62"E

Tel: +27-21-7884897