[OSGeo Africa] Training

Ulrich Pavlick willetoug at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 31 01:12:28 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I live in Stellenbosch, and study at Stellenbosch University.
Thank you all for the quick responses.

Regards,

>________________________________
> De : Zoltan Szecsei <zoltans at geograph.co.za>
>À : africa at lists.osgeo.org
>Envoyé le : Mercredi 31 juillet 2013 9h22
>Objet : Re: [OSGeo Africa] Training
>

>On 2013/07/31 01:08, Ulrich Pavlick wrote:
>
>Good day to all,
>>
>>I am at the last stage of my MSc degree in Geoinformatics. I
          would like to complete my Plato registration which requires a
          service traning. Could anyone enroll me in-service traning? I
          would really appreciate to be given this opportunity and would
          send my CV to whoever is willing to help.

>>Thank you in anticipation. I look forward to reading all
          favourable response soon.

>>Pavlick

Hi Ulrich,

>Knowing where you live/work/play/study would be a good start for us
    who may be able to help you.

>Good luck and kind regards,
>Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa. 65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.   34° 6'16.35"S 18°28'5.62"E  Tel: +27-21-7884897
Fax: +27-86-6115323 www.geograph.co.za ===========================================