[OSGeo Africa] costume Qgis standalone application

Gavin Fleming gavin at afrispatial.co.za
Mon Jun 24 04:45:58 PDT 2013

Hi Jacobus

In the example below we've created a standalone application with its own
logo and branding and installer, with a custom QGIS interface and
plugin. This was done just with Qt Designer and Python and is relatively
simple. If using this approach doesn't meet your needs then you can
develop against the QGIS API but that's a lot bigger overhead in terms
of skill and complexity.