[OSGeo Africa] What happened to the NGI web site?

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Thu May 16 08:58:13 PDT 2013

    Far as I know SITA is responsible for all GOV sites and IT ?

    WHO was trying to "hack" NGI / SG  ?

    WHAT were they looking for ?

    How much is the re-design and security enhancements going to cost ?

    WHO has been tasked with these functions ?

    ( Have a look at the SAHRIS site to see what can be done -- and NOT for
    R50 Mil )

    http://www.sahra.org.za/sahris

    Damn -- now I sound like the parliamentary oversight committee

    ( WIll we be reading about this on the PMG site  ? )
       Perhaps not -- the committee seem a bit  .... taken up with trivia
    Still waiting to get a reply to my mail.

    :--)))

    CM