[OSGeo Africa] What happened to the NGI web site?

Mihai Muresan mihai.muresan at me.com
Thu May 16 09:37:42 PDT 2013

Hi ... again,
When I sent an email asking everyone to please remove me from their group email lists - almost one year ago, I got a rude reply from the moderator - so much for your professional attitude. Well, I still receive these emails, although I subscribed and receive monthly "email news" that I subscribed and my account does not exist.
PLEASE, I do not wish to receive these emails - remove my email address from your email groups.
Thank you

+27(0)82 380 9603
mihai.muresan at me.com
Sent from iPad :)