[OSGeo Africa] coastal management spatial data sets

Mick Wilson Mick.Wilson at unep.org
Fri Nov 1 00:51:09 PDT 2013

Julian: you didn't specify your geographic  area of interest but, assuming
that you mean southern and/or eastern Africa then I suggest you try the
clearinghouse for Nairobi Convention which provides GIS data for coastal
and littoral areas. By copy I am also pointing you to the site
administrators who will be keen to help with any further queries you might
have.

Good luck!

Mick Wilson
Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA)
United Nations Environment Programme
PO Box 30552 -  Nairobi 00100, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 7623436
Skype: mickwilson20