[OSGeo Africa] Open Source Software and Innovation MBA Research Survey Participation (Wits Business School)

Barry barry.greyling at lightyear.co.za
Fri Oct 25 08:49:09 PDT 2013

Hi,

Open Source Software MBA Research Survey Participation (Wits Business
School)

I am conducting research on the links between Open Source Software (OSS) and
Innovation Performance of SMEs in South Africa as part of my MBA studies at
the Wits Business School.

If your organisation makes use of:

- Open Source Software (E.g. Operating Systems (Linux, RedHat, Ubuntu,
CentOS),

- Applications (OpenOffice, Gimp),

- Databases (MySQL) or

- use source code, support, consulting around OSS, or contribute to OSS
projects, etc.)

then you will be a good candidate for participation in the research.

I would appreciate your contribution towards the research and will make the
overall findings of my research available to participants.

Completing the survey should not take more than 5 minutes.

Of course participation is totally anonymous and confidential in line with
research practices of the Wits Business School.

You are welcome to contact me regarding any questions.

You can take the online survey at:

https://wits.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eLhrxiBb1TaJSlv

Or contact me first to confirm details.

Regards