[OSGeo Africa] Gauteng Roads Traffic volumes

Gerhard Brits BritsJG at eskom.co.za
Wed Sep 4 03:40:35 PDT 2013

Hi all

I have a few things that I require the help of the community with:

1.       I would like to know if anybody can assist me with the following information of road traffic volumes for Gauteng, or with a contact person:

What I require is some information that will give me an indication of the amount of vehicles that travel on major roads in Gauteng like the N and M roads. Possible travel times between intersections at different times of the day as well.

2.       I am also in need of getting a contact person within Telkom for their spatial data. With regards to the location of their infrastructure.

3.       To get access to infrastructure data (preferably in a spatial format) that is owned, managed and maintained by municipalities.

Regards

Gerhard Brits
Tel (office): 0116516850
Cell: 083411 5921