[OSGeo Africa] Gauteng Roads Traffic volumes

Rodney Steinhofel rodney at pbs-sa.co.za
Wed Sep 4 07:22:15 PDT 2013

Hi Gerhard,

Please find attached a kmz of SANRAL Roads showing traffic counting
locations with some data and dates counted

I manage all the traffic counting data on provincial roads in the Eastern
Cape.

I can be contacted directly if anyone is in need of traffic volumes in the
Eastern Cape Province

Or you can go directly to my web page www.pbs-sa.co.za

Downloads

Eastern Cape Traffic Data

and do your own thing

regards

Rodney Steinhofel (GISc T, Pr S Arch T)

PBS Consulting

E-Mail:                    rodney at pbs-sa.co.za

Cell:                         +27 (0) 83 435 3192
Phone:                     +27 (0) 21 843 3456