[OSGeo Africa] Getting OpenLayers WPS requests to work locally without a webserver

Gavin Taylor gavin.taylor.gis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:29:19 PDT 2014

Hi

Can anyone shed some light on how to get WPS requests to work on a local
machine with GeoServer installed on that local machine?
 I have read up about proxy scripts etc. But this appears to only work if
you have Apache or similar installed. I downloaded the OpenLayers,
extracted it to a folder, then open the Examples folder and the wps.html
page will not work ("select process" box is not filled as it is on the
OpenLayers.org site).

Any help would be appreciated... I am stumped.

Regards
Gavin