[OSGeo Africa] MAXENT Data

adarsh.1989 at yahoo.com adarsh.1989 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 04:02:15 PDT 2014

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking at maximum entropy modeling (MAXENT) or invasive plant species. I have downloaded the package and I already have existing presence only data for a particular invasive plant species.

I also need the environmental variables data in ascii or raster format for KwaZulu Natal so that I can continue with the modeling. Does anyone have the data or can someone please assist me on where I can get the data directly from??

Thanks,
Adarsh