[OSGeo Africa] MAXENT Data

Ray Schaller rschaller at nwpg.gov.za
Fri Aug 29 07:43:59 PDT 2014

Hi Adarsh

Try Boyd Escott at Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife. His e-mail address is escottb at kznwildlife.com
Regards

Ray

Ray Schaller
Conservation Planner

the DEDECT
 Department:Economic Development,
Environment, Conservation and Tourism
North West Provincial Government

Republic of South Africa

Tel:	  +27-18-389-5324
Fax:	 +27-18-389-5646
Cell:	 +27-82-375-9934
Email:  rschaller at nwpg.gov.za

>>> <adarsh.1989 at yahoo.com> 8/29/2014 1:02 PM >>>
Hi Guys,

I am currently looking at maximum entropy modeling (MAXENT) or invasive plant species. I have downloaded the package and I already have existing presence only data for a particular invasive plant species.

I also need the environmental variables data in ascii or raster format for KwaZulu Natal so that I can continue with the modeling. Does anyone have the data or can someone please assist me on where I can get the data directly from??

Thanks,
Adarsh

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information which is confidential, private or privilege in nature and it is for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must immediately notify the sender via electronic mail and further refrain from reading, disseminating, distributing, copying or using this message or any of its transmitted files. Any views of this message and its transmitted files are those of the sender unless the sender specifically states such views to be those of the North-West Provincial Government. Though this message and its transmitted files have been swept for the presence of computer viruses, the North-West Provincial Government accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the use or access of this message or any of its transmitted files."