[OSGeo Africa] OPENGEO Africa stand for FOSSGIS

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Wed Jan 15 21:31:07 PST 2014

    Tim ,

    "especially government officials that they don't have to waste tax payer
    > money on proprietary software"

    It appears you have a profound misunderstanding.

    Who ever heard of any government official worrting about wasting taxpayer
    money ?????

    Perhaps you should contact Dina Pule -- she appears to have / had rather
    deep pockets ........

    :--)))

    CM