[OSGeo Africa] OPENGEO Africa stand for FOSSGIS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 15 14:23:36 PST 2014

Hi Tim,

I must admit, I think you are mixing "OPENGEO" with "AfricaGEO" and
"OSGeo" throughout your message (and "FOSSGIS" is also an event in
Germany, I was really confused), so it took me a little to understand
you ha.  I believe you are asking for an OSGeo booth at the AfricaGEO
event in July.  In fact I will be a keynote speaker at AfricaGEO (I sent
my bio and pic in this morning, small world), so I will be there for
sure.  I am looking forward to experiencing Cape Town again.

I don't have deep pockets, but I can obviously help man the booth.

-jeff