[OSGeo Africa] AfricaGEO stand representing FOSS GIS

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jan 16 12:15:34 PST 2014

Hey all

Ok I started a wiki page on the OSGeo wiki here for us to self organise:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AfricaGEO_2014

It would be really nice to do an OSGeo Africa chapter meetup over the
conference. Gav, Tobi, Frank, Hanlie could you add yourselves to the page
above (and anyone else willing to pitch in - the more the merrier).

Regards

Tim

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Frank Sokolic
<sokolic at worldonline.co.za>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll be able to help on the OSGeo stand. I'm also willing to help with a
> FOSSGIS workshop - a QGIS course or demo of QGIS capabilities or something
> like that.
>
> Regards,
> Frank.

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member
 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net