[OSGeo Africa] Kathu coordinate system

Gavin Fleming gavin at afrispatial.co.za
Thu Jan 30 04:17:40 PST 2014

Looks like it's south-oriented transverse mercator with a central
meridian of 23 and an offset of some nice round number > 3000000 on the
SO x axis (or a local reference latitude) and it would likely be on the
Cape datum. A bit of playing around these parameters will hopefully
position it right.

Does searching on the khathu system not turn up anything?