[OSGeo Africa] QGIS web application

Christ, Sven <16823745@sun.ac.za> 16823745 at sun.ac.za
Thu Dec 10 05:36:14 PST 2015

Thank you for the advice.

I am currently working on uncertainty in GIS and the understanding thereof from producers to users. I have some interesting results thus far and the aim is to have a few focus groups to discus the understanding of uncertainty as a whole and how it is presented to others if at all. An aspect of my research also includes uncertainty visualization but this has moved away from being the central focus of the thesis due to results from my previous survey and rather a side focus.  It is appears that often too little attention is payed to data quality and this is more the focus currently of the thesis. Why is this the case and how can it be brought to the foreground.

Thank you to all that helped out thus far and those that did the survey.

Regards

Sven