[OSGeo Africa] Request of being a Volunteer in GIS

samkeloh.mthembu at gmail.com samkeloh.mthembu at gmail.com
Fri May 29 03:42:15 PDT 2015

Good day Sir/Madam

Thank you for taking your time to read through my email.I am a girl of 25 years old who has recently graduated in a National Diploma in Survey Engineering from Durban University of Technology, I am in a process of furthering my studies in Geographical Information Systems(GIS) at University of Sasolzburg in Australia via distance learning.

I would like to be a volunteer  in GIS,my main aim is not of getting paid but of getting  experience in GIS and know more about GIS,I am  ready to sacrifice myself as a GIS volunteer for a period of 2-years or either more or less than that if possible and I promise to work hard not only for my benefit also for the benefit of the company.

Please find my attached cv to view my qualification

I would appreciate if my request will be considered

Best Regards,
Miss SC Mthembu
Cell:0781597667/0726880057