[OSGeo Africa] Geospatial Project Management

Cameron Muller mullerc24 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:24:02 PDT 2016

Good morning all,

I am currently looking to upgrade my PLATO registration from a
GISc Technician to Technologist. I have more than an efficient amount of
experience in the various technical fields and tasks which need to be
fulfilled; however, I am lacking experience in the Project Management
Sector.

Can anyone perhaps recommend an upcoming course or training seminar which
will expose the Project Management aspect in the Geospatial sector to a
larger degree?

I understand there are a variety of Engineering and Architectural courses
but don't view these as being fit for a GIS Professional.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Cameron Muller
Master of Science: Environmental Sciences
GISc Technician (GT 1770)
072 686 9200