[OSGeo Africa] Geospatial Project Management

Ivan Muzondo imuzondo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 03:10:09 PDT 2016

Your enquiry to upgrade to Technologist refers. May you clarify to me whether you applied to PLATO and responded with you needing to increase your Project Management days or you decided on your own after looking at the form provided? In my opinion you require EXPERIENCE in a project management environment not a course. But follow the instructions of PLATO for now particularly of they indicated a course lacking. Regards  Ivan Muzondo