[OSGeo Africa] Durban and Zimbabwe Data

Norman Banks norman at southernmapping.com
Mon Aug 22 07:55:26 PDT 2016

Hi Khalid

We will be able to help you with urban boundaries of Durban, going back to
1994 and before.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss this.

Best Regards

Norman

NORMAN BANKS

Chief Executive Officer - Southern Mapping Company

Tel:           +27 11 467 2609

Fax:          +27 86 615 9021

Cell:         +27 82 573 1332

Skype:     norman.banks.smc