[OSGeo Africa] We need case study presentations for the 2nd International QGIS Conference in may!

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Feb 18 02:09:22 PST 2016

Hi All

Just another appeal to all of you out there who are doing cool stuff with
QGIS - we need your help! In May this year we are holding the 2nd QGIS user
conference in Girona, Spain [1] - kindly hosted by the Spanish SIG Libre
organisation.

We would really like to have a good mix of 'deep technical' talks and 'use
cases'. Many users may come to the conference looking to see what can be
done with QGIS and FOSSGIS in general and it would be really wonderful if
those of you out there using QGIS for your daily work could come along and
show off all your hard work! If you are interested in presenting, please
visit this page [2] and apply!

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/en/
[2]
http://blog.qgis.org/2016/02/16/qgis-user-developer-conference-extension-of-presentation-and-workshop-submissions-deadline/