[OSGeo Africa] Schools with electricity

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Thu Feb 23 04:08:15 PST 2017

    Hi Aslam ,

    Does this have anything to do with the now -- reloaded -- nationwide plan
    ( rollout )  to provide internet access to rural areas ?

    ( My other "hat"  is Telecommunications )

    PS ;
    DFA and the other big fibre /  network providers do have GIS departments
    Apart from OpenServe ( which we are continually told is NOT a government
    entity ) , No idea IF / how many Gov departments have this data and how
    up to date it is ?

    CM