[OSGeo Africa] Android GPS tracking on offline imagery

Catchall catchall at geograph.co.za
Sun May 21 23:05:06 PDT 2017

Hi Chris,
Yep - spoilt for choice - and that is the problem that prompted my
attempt at crowd-sourcing some knowledge.
Qfield does look good - it's the first one I noticed, and then a billion
other options came along when I hit "similar".

Thanks for making the effort to respond.

Regards,
Zoltan

Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za