[OSGeo Africa] ESRI and the SG

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Thu Aug 16 01:57:11 PDT 2018

    Morning Mike ,

    Thanks
    I appreciate the reply and explanation.
    However
    Perhaps the SG servers take a bit longer to come onlne
    again ? , as it is still not working for me ( tried a little while
    ago -- again )

    CM

        Survayers have cause to make muche.of me.
    And so have all Lordes , that landes do possesse.
        But Tennauntes I feare will like me the lesse.
           Yet do I not wrong but measure all trueley.
           All yelde the full right of everye man justely
          Proportion Geometrical hath no man opprest.
               If anye bee wronged, I wish it redrest