[OSGeo Africa] ESRI and the SG

Nic Klopper nic at 1map.co.za
Wed Aug 15 11:14:06 PDT 2018

Hi Chris

For 24/7 uptime, you should go to 1map.

We are also uploading all SG Images onto our servers and where they have
been cached, we deliver an image within two seconds after you click on the
thumbnail.

We are still busy uploading KZN, but you can look at WC, Mpumalange,
Freestate and more to get a feel for the response time.

I've put you back onto a 30 day trial.

Regards

Nic

 .