[OSGeo Africa] HELP

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Mon Aug 27 02:47:10 PDT 2018

Hi

My advice is to take this matter up formally with the Committee for Spatial Information through the secretariat (NSIF). Prevention of duplication and reducing cost to the State is one of the key objectives of the SDI Act. Ideally, all this information should become available through the SASDI portal, but I am not aware of any zoning information yet.

Dir NSIF : Mrs Maroale Chauke Maroale.Chauke at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:Maroale.Chauke at drdlr.gov.za>
Acting chair: Dr Derek Clarke  Derek.Clarke at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:Derek.Clarke at drdlr.gov.za>

You can also contact Mr Gama, who is the CSI representative from Branch: SPLUM
Director at SPLUM : Mr Mfanafuthi Gama  mfanafuthi.gama at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:mfanafuthi.gama at drdlr.gov.za> and champion of the NSDPR project of the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform.