[OSGeo Africa] HELP

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon Aug 27 02:24:06 PDT 2018

Hi Ruan,

If Aurecon were paid to supply the municipality with the data then
surely someone from the municipality should have it? If not, then they
should request it. It boils down to ownership of the data - does it
belong to the consultants who collected it or to the municipality who
paid the clients to collect it?

Frank.