[OSGeo Africa] Framework Agreement - Meeting between SITA and SAGI.

Xolisile Gcobo xolisilegcobo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:47:32 PST 2018

Hi Peter,

I thank you for the effort, it is much appreciated. It has become easy for
me to respond as I have been processing the feedback you provided.

I would like to participate to contribute on the functionality matrix
development.

I thank you.

Xolisile GCOBO : Africa Geospatial Perspective DSS
084 253 8820

On Tue, 04 Dec 2018, 13:02 Peter Newmarch <newmarch at land-surveyors.com